Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February's Featured Blog of the Month!

It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to choose just one blog to focus on each month, as there are SO many wonderful blogs being created each day it seems. But, for the month of February, it was easy to choose this lovely little blog I stumbled upon (by chance we each became followers of each others blogs at the same time!). 


The appropriately named Summer writes the very sweet blog with the very sweet title, A Happy Mum. It has everything you could hope for in a mommy blog: it's well-written, it holds your interest, it has nice pictures, and a super cute layout! Some of my fave posts have been the one about her recent family trip to Kiruna, her daughter Angel's fave new "toy", and this tear-inducing (you've been warned!) letter to her lost would-be youngest child. The latter is a very compelling and brave post, and I salute Summer for being so bold and honest with her readers.


Please stop by A Happy Mum and show Summer some love! 




BWS tips button


If you know a terrific blog that has 200 followers or less that could use some extra love, let me know in the comments. Feel free to nominate yourself, just remember the blog should be about motherhood, family, food, health, creativity, or crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love Summers blog. Her little girl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, thanks Jessica for this sweet post and Sean for the sweet message! You girls are amazing and I'm so glad I met you in my blogging journey! Stay in touch and I'll be popping by often!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love comments and always want to know what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...